Kick it


Went to some limited ed sneaker and sneaker art show


Live art



Shawn Smith repin





Kenzo's bro painting

Madonna kicks




It was very hot in there

Bigfoot I-Paths!






I mean very hot, there was some BET find a model event going in the main room of the Congress so Power 92 hooked it up with the fans.



We stuck around for the first 4 or 5 songs of Lupe Fiasco but it was too damn hot and we were there for too long. No Kick Push, bummer. The sounds was shit anyways.


We met up with Andrea and friends

She made Jon show some respect.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any fujiyamas??

9:26 AM  
Blogger Mr. Zo said...

FujiJAMAS, Vince, FujiJAMAS!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Baker Baker 1-9 said...

I thought it was ironic that Turtle and his sneaker obsession was a sub plot of that episode.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Mr. Zo said...

Fukijama reminds me a lot of my friend Brian (the guy painting at the show-played beautifully by Rufio).

10:01 AM  
Blogger eeneraerdna said...

me and my friends rule

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home