Found eighteen reasons I can't pick up on the phone


Got some lunch before the second day

One helluva a line


This is how happy Kathryn was to get some Hot Doug's

This is how happy I was, can you tell the difference?




I got a duck and bacon sausage and a regular dog fried and grilled. The duck fat fries they serve on Saturdays are delish.


On with the show

Wolfmother from behind

Sarah and Kathryn lounging at the Lolla Lounge

The passes we had care of Gordon



Sonic Youth

The Lolla express to take us to the south lounge

Where I got a rub down

Finally caught up with Stephanie!

I couldnt tell if this was a hospital gown

We watched Common

Dinner

Free drinks and vitamin water



Carlton Banks?

No, that's Kanye West! He brought GLC, Twista, and Lupe Fiasco out.
Lupe did that Kick Push song and the place went off. Kanye had some technical problems, I later read that he fired someone on the spot because he was so embarassed this was happening at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home