I think I pulled a muscle

In my arm, it's so hard to type. I need to work it out, lets type...

Started off the day at the Empty Bottle for a crafts fair

Then visited a new friend, tks Stephanie

Pete, the garlic bread is okay

But your pies are bomb


Met up with Johnny!

Jon

and the Ricker for some drinks before

The Loved Ones

This guy hooked me up with a pass and a table! Thanks Joe, I almost spit on Fallout Boy!

The Bronx who fucking slayed

The singer reminded Jon and I of Todd Pot, he even got down and dirty on the floor!

Lifetime

Was very good


Saw mad bros, Rob was there.

Joe after getting his hardcore dance on

I saw David too!

After the show someone decided to act like it was 1996 again'

Pishko did. I got all artsy on that shit.


I like what you've done with the place.



Phil


Fatt Mast



Scott was there bowling?!?! With his bro for his bachelor party?!?! Who knew the Fireside was such a bachelor party destination now!?


No more ceiling tiles to rip out.

Not only does Hammer still bartend there, he keeps the shoes in order!




Memories...

Later we went to the Bob Inn, my boy Eddie Tabasco has his packaged goods ready for pick up.

Josh

Jefe

It was hella hot because of that.

Straford Sq. tat

Teaching Kathryn the skillz of Golden Tee, she liked it!

The winners in group play!

I found my long lost sister!

2 Comments:

Blogger eeneraerdna said...

I went to high school with your "long lost sister".. that is hella weird.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Mr. Zo said...

When I get back, we have to hit up Pete's. Massachusetts pizza SUCKS!!!!!!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home