Do not disturb my waking dream



We went to my uncles for a holiday get together of sorts. For those of you familiar with Google's Adsense...

This is what you get when you spend 500k.

This is what you get when you spend 1 mil.

My uncle just has this laying around, I told him geeks like me would go crazy for this shit on ebay. The boxes they come in are polka-dotted, you can see one in the background. He told me he has the special "gold member" line to call at Google.

His house is like a museum, it's over 100 years old full of all these old electronics he collects, it's like a geek's wet dream.

His "roommate" is quite the gardener







A picture of my great grandfather when he was very young. When I was younger I was told I looked like him.

A huge fucking tv that he said I could have for my garage since I can't get it through any of my doors.



My girl's got my back.



Pyro time.

The neighbor kids came over and were nuts with the fireworks




Mortor sequence begin





Rocket sequence








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home