The sounds of the city sifting through the trees


I woke up ready for National Go Skateboarding day to this, I decided not to waste a sick day and go to work.

On my way home from lunch it appeared to have cleared up. I got a call from some people down in Humboldt Park and they told me to skip out the rest of the day.

Since I go home for lunch every day I grabbed some clothes to change into.

And my skateboard and some skate shoes

I was all ready to tell my boss that I had a plumbing problem and that I was having a plumber come over this afternoon, but on the radio there was a severe storm warning for Cook County so I decided I'd just work the rest of the day. My mistake the rally still went on. Although it seemed the cops corralled all the people to Wilson like a bunch of caged animals. No one really "took the streets back". It still would have been cool to go.

So after work I got a few of my old friends

Met up with some more old dudes that have to work during the day and had an old guy sesh.

Sk trying a kick flip to fakie

Kirk doing a smith

A sweet shot of Yurgil's ass



FS BS's



SK sequence


Yours truly



We peaced out South E and went to St. Chuck 1

I got some breast water, I played with the digital macro setting.


I missed this.


"Fuck that shit"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home