Bring your thunder


Went out with Roweng's, Pickles, Stephanie

Diggs and Kathryn for some drinks


The next day we tried to go to the Jew Festival in Skokie to see Lisa Loeb but there was a shit load of Jews. By the time we would have gotten to the stage she probably would have been done, so we turned around and stopped by my uncles and saw his bf's garden. Pics courtesy of Kathryn




Some wicked tropical flower




He lives in a very large beat up house, it's literally 100 years old.

Down the street we stopped by the replica of the first ever Mc Donalds built. I thought it was the real one. I guess it's built to the exact prints of the first one ever that was in Des Planes. It's now a museum, I had taken the actual tour when I was a kid. What a monster it's become.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home