Tim and Curley decided to have a party and the UFC fight.

Jim and Rich who was in town from Kona, Hawaii. He told me he now works on a Kona coffee/macadamia nut farm where he lives for free. He makes all his spare money taking tourists out on a boat to swim with dolphins. He also took up surfing, can you tell?

Confirmed kill by Tim, 9:30pm.

We still had a long night ahead so we had to prepare.


sidekicks

Lewis

Dudes watching dudes

Our own personal UFC, S-wood garage style.

Digs

Pickles

E-house

Rowengartner who never lets me get a pic of him

A conversation I walked in to late, what's a worse song, "Ants in my pants" or "What's the dilly yo?"

I realized now that I didnt get a good one of the host, Curley. Although this is the best I got. Me at the end of the night.


The placenta (if you will) of beer brats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home