Every year is getting shorter

Never seem to find the time


We perped a dog last weekend, it was a little too big for our little place. He was a good dog though.


Gordon and Sarah had a party to show off their new digs

Their new crib






A bed hooked up by yours truly


Gordon + Sarah

Kevin


Kevin got an idea to do a Miller photo shoot to try to get free beer.

I really prefer Bud but High Life aint bad



This dude Jesse that reminded me of Pablo had a tattoo that reminded me of Jonemy's (done did by the same artist I believe)



It's Al Roker Jr.

Jesse and GMays

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Zo said...

How many total butt-cracks does this one make?

11:32 AM  
Blogger eeneraerdna said...

You guys need to get a dog so I can play with it... and that tattoo does resemble Jon's!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Baker Baker 1-9 said...

Crack count = 2 or 3? I might have to put a running counter up.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home