If you read between the lines you'll see


On the way to Brian's I saw a Mexican rebel restaurant

Cribs - Brian and Jen


The view


Does that say "kiss my cock"?

It sure does!

Dive bombers on the scene



Mr. Beefy - they were dog watching




The liquor spread

The food situaish

Shots!

Brian on the grill

Oops one slipped out

His neighbor a few floors up worked on the set of LOTR as a props guy, his wife works on Wicked. That is Gandolf's staff, among others on his friggin balcony. I think that on the bottom right hand side is a Kligon weapon.



They done!

Roger

Jonemy

Brian

Andrea's colored in set up

Kathryn and Andrea

Freal!

Mezcal cabron, I drank that and stopped taking good pictures.








Brian again, I didn't get a lot of pictures due to the all day drink


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home