Don't try to wake me in the morning cause I'll be gone


After the Cubs game I went home to shower and then to an art show.

It was called Monopoly put on by Foundation Projects LA

It was all the designers and artists from The Art Dump

Pretty much all the Crailtap or Girl Skateboards guys. 2 of them were present. I kind of fanned out about the Tap.

I decided to purchase some art. This is a monoprint run through an HP 8550. Each designer from the dump would take the stack and run it through their printer then pass to the next designer. This one is hanging in our bathroom.

This is similar except done with screens instead. They said that all 9 designers were on this one. It's hanging in our living room now. One of kind skart.

Afterwords we got some drinks at Black Rock with Mast, Quinn, Amanda, Jefe, Neil and co. I was too exhausted to even move let alone take some pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home