Four seconds was the longest wait


I went over to Marc and Annie's new crib.

I didn't want to steal all his muster on his site so I'm just posting a picture of what he posted. He's going to highlight a new room as they unpack.


Played some poker

Then went over to Mickey's for his birthday party

Danny was seducing him upon my arrival.

Brothers Esposito

Jim and John

Mickey's sister, Angie and Doug making silly.

The birthday boy

Danny and free keg beer.






Bertha and friend Tim

This woman kept handing out shots it was pretty key

Danny kept losing his smokes

Mickey's dad was pissed because none of his myspace friends showed up.

Adam


Happy Birthday Mickey!

Danny was getting served beer by women

Diamonds

Wren was there with some dude that played fantasy football with the dudes I played with. I guess they were all salty because I kept scooping up free agents. Well if they're available and doing well maybe I'll just pass on them, jerks.


Tina

Rowengartner







Jeanae and her friend Mandy

We huffed all the air out of Mickey

2 Comments:

Blogger eeneraerdna said...

oh my god is that cat real???? ITS SO CUTE

7:24 AM  
Blogger Baker Baker 1-9 said...

I thought it was at first, it's actually some stuffed thing Annie got at Walgreens. She works at a day care/early learning place and brought it back after her lunch and had the kids convinced all day it was a sleeping cat. It's pretty cute though.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home