Woke up this morning, I must of bet my money wrong


I had to do this for a few days


Although we still got to hit the town.


The day after I was done I got some of this for lunch. I was stoked.



Dont forget the Bible verses on the bottom of the cups.


Dale Chihuly glass in the Bellagio

Some scale models made from all natural materials


They had trains running through all of it



We ate dinner at this swank Mexican place


Ligers in the MGM


A view of the fountain from the Bellagio

Went to the Pussycat Dolls Lounge in hopes to go to Pure but it was closed. Who knew they were only open Fri, Sat, Sun, and Tues. Yes Tuesday.



Here we met up with my buddy who moved out there for a bit since he plays cards for a living. He took us to a bar that I think was owned by the people that own the Rainbow in LA (it was called the Rainbow as well). It was too hot and I was too tired and beginning to not feel well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home