I think that I'm bigger than the sound


On Saturday there was a party for Sullivan's visit home. I found a bottle of "Skull Splitter" beer there.

And some cobra whiskey from Thailand

Seriously, there's a cobra in it.

Bill

Jesus action figure

Zappy

Kush

Heinl, Missy, Cheryl and her man

This dude was having a gear crisis

Dress shoes with a sweat suit

Sulli makes his grand entrance. He just came from his sisters wedding.

Brad



Kevin

Kush and Kathleen who just came from the wedding too

Matt


Barnett, who I sat next to at both my Jr. High and High School graduations.

Matt was pointing out the great glass work so I could get a photo of some stupid girls behind.


JVang showing off his new equipment

Sweet goggle line, where's the mountain. Welcome back to a night in the midwest Sally.

I can't seem to shake her...

After 14 years, not much has changed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home