I don't know where I'm going

And I don't think I care

Katy invited us over for a little barbeque before we got down


Her crew

Jim showed up, Happy Birthday Jim!




We walked down the street, beers in hand

I haven't seen one of these in a while

The Pink Razors, not my thing

Pablo showed up

Hot Wah, I mean The Draft!

They replaced Chuck with a lumberjack



I hope their album is better

Some dude had a gear crisis so he wore his girls pants

Avail





Any band that has a designated cheer leader is okay in my book







Andy and Katy "we're sweaty"

Me too rahh!





I'm glad someone re-issued all their old albums and they're touring again

E-dogg wanted to cruise back home, we really didn't have a choice

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Zo said...

GWAR also employs a cheerleader AND is from Richmond, VA, much like Avail.

Have you ever seen the two bands in the same room at the same time?

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home