I like how you blend in, your music's so safe

Well I go against the grain, but you can fit perfectly with anything today

Yurgil and his wife Melissa had a joint birthday party in Smelgin

Some old faces showed, I called Rob and it just so happened he lived a block away.

Sgt. Lopez and David

JC and Courtney

Jungle Jon was there, I hadn't seen him in years.

Same with Adam T.


Adam T and Steve bro'in down


SK

Ray drew me a picture


Kathryn and Andrea



I got a shot 3 good shots of Pal, the rest were all "the hand"

Rob and his lady

Dave and his wife Melissa


Dancing skillz

JC insisted i get a pic of him with out a double chin


How I get the ladies



Double chin

No double chin

Adam T on perp status

He couldn't resist this


"Hey buddy do you come here often?"

"No this is my first timahhmmmm, *slurp*"

"Do I have any on my face?"

Jim M. and Amanda showed up later





Happy Birthday Dave and Melissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home