Low flying winged books


Last week I spent 3 days in the armpit of Wisco, Wausau

The river and the mountain was actually quite majestic



If you ever want to know what it's like to work in a retail store there for 2 days I can let you know.

Complete with young Mennonite men cleaning windows

There wasn't much for restaurants there. I checked online and this was the only "rated" place. To me it seemed there was a bunch of crappy pizza in town. It was right next to my hotel, I ate here both nights.


You grill your own steaks

And they brew their own World Class Beer.





Fun note, I found out that this building is sinking, it was right next to my hotel. I was told that they can't put windows in the top floor because it shifts so much.

I remember this sign and park behind it from when I was a kid and we'd pass through here on the way up to my granfather's farm in Antigo.

The weird thing is that there's a bunch of paper/wood mills in the area that fuck up the great landscape and air. I saw a trailer for a film the other day on the skate industry and it said most of the wood comes from MN, WI, and MI.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey to be fair, Wausau isnt the armpit.... its more like the hairy nipple.

-Tessa

12:50 PM  
Blogger zk said...

Dude----my uncle lives in Wausau! HOW DARE YOU? It's not like you make fun of anyone else.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home