I wish I see a field below


In the beginning of Jon's birthday I walked into this biker bro down

They finally got sick of watching bike videos so they decided to try their hand at art

Just when he was about to put the last can on top, oops

Ben-o and I finally met


Time to start over

Ta-da

Kyle was back in town from boot camp



Gnarlando, I haven't seen him since the time he forgot he saw me at Broselle.









Maria and friends

There were some heshens that showed up.




Happy Birthday Jon

Pablo trying to wrangle the water from Jon

This was the outcome

Some dude using the facilities in the shower



By this time I think he neighbors started getting rowdy outside

This is what Pablo had to say about that

2 Comments:

Blogger stephaniep said...

So many hazy memories from that night...I yelled at Mike (identified as "Some Dude" and Nate for peeing in the shower. Sigh.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Baker Baker 1-9 said...

I remember that you did reprimand them that night I think. Like you said, hazy memories.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home