Skart Show


I helped organize that art show. This is the set up, Dave hung 30+ skart decks


Top one is "99 Problems but a bitch ain't 1" below is "BFF"


Joe's board, he came for a bit before it started

My piece I called it the "Skrumble Board"

Andy was there, he had a deck in the show.

Amanda and Jim are connected


The mastermind, Dave

Becks and SK

Ray and JC


Rowen-g's


Gordon came out!

Wes and Keith, Wes did a lot of the design stuff for flyers etc..

Steve, Jerimiah, and myself. By this time the dance dj took over and everyone was drunk enough to dance like a fool.

There had to have been 250+ that came through it was a total success, we raised over $1500 for Save-A-Pet. Almost all the decks sold. There was a bunch more people that came out that I didn't get. I was mad busy talking to everyone, trying to make the rounds. Big ups to those that came out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home