I can't teach much when it comes to women

I drive safe and slow but don't know nothing 'bout the engine.

We swung by Bachta's birthday for a bit, pretty rad.

Pishko and our birthday boy


Then this uber hip band from Canada played, Controller.Controller, more like Cuntroller

Went to Rob, Jeff and Jon's. Joe smacking our favorite Christian J.J.

I was forced to pick a side Peter Gabriel or Phil Collins. I picked PC then changed to PG after I was told PC was for vaginas.

Rob

Josef

Jonemy and Kyle

James Flores what?!? Turns out he works with Rob, total blast from the past

A new and married Chris

Chris, LeeAnn, Joe

Rob challenging me to a dance off, he faded me

Reid


Rob totally seducing Chris's wife Nichole


Lapdance


Chris decided to take his shirt off too

Chris's belt says "Alpha Male"

Bros!

Jon

When I saw Marc I thought it was ghost


K and Gordon skrillin

Kyle and I have a bond called "Eagle Scout" we were chanting the oath and law together


Let's peep the pube situash

Marc wishing he was in the E Street Band

Marc's emo pose

Matt and I reminisced about our unplanned rendezvous in Austin TX

Fatt Mast

Ol' Fuss and Feathers and AO


The dry upper lip faces we make

Group of the same upper lip faces

Jefe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home